- Your privacy is very important to DNSly. All of your information will be kept in confidence.
- In order for you to use our application we need to store security credentials for your DNS provider (i.e. Amazon AWS and Rackspace Cloud). These security credentials are always stored on our network in encrypted format and never transferred in their unencrypted format unless we are communicating with your DNS provider over a SSL connection.
- We will never sell or share your personal information.
- Peridically, we may update this policy in this event you will be notified immediately via the email address used when registering for your account.
- If you need further clarification on this policy, please contact us at our support site.